21-22 Haziran 2018 tarihinde Kazakistan’da organik tarım konusunda düzenlenecek toplantının duyurusu aşağıdaki gibidir.
MINISTRY OF AGRICULTURE OF KAZAKHSTAN REPUBLIC
JSC «NATIONAL AGRARIAN RESEARCH AND EDUCATION CENTER»
KAZAKH SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH INSTITUTE OF AGRICULTURE
AND PLANT GROWING
FIRST INFORMATION LETTER
The Kazakh Scientific Research Institute of Agriculture and Plant growing with great pleasure invites You on June, 21-22nd, 2018 to take part in the International scientific–practical conference “Organic agriculture – the basis of production of ecologically pure products”.
Languages of the Conference: Kazakh, Russian and English.
Sections of the Conference:
· Development of organic agriculture: world experience, transition to organic farming system;· Modern technologies in agronomy, plant growing and methods for regulating soil fertility· Melioration and irrigation in irrigated agriculture· Soil microorganisms and microbiology· Biological protection of plants in agriculture and forestry· Agroforestry in the link of the macroecosystem “soil-plant”· Regulatory framework in organic agriculture
Scientific program of the conference includes plenary, sectional and poster presentations.
Prior to the conference will be published a book of scientific materials. Reports should be received no later than May 15, 2018, up to 3 pages in size by e-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information please visit: www.kazniizr.kz
Authors are responsible for the paper stylistics, reliability of the presented material and it design. Text of paper will not be edited. The organizing committee keeps the right to reject the papers submitted after the deadline, designed without accordance with requirements (appendix 1) and not corresponding to themes of conference.
Registration fee for the participants is 10 000 tenge KZ or $ 30. Please attach a receipt of payment.
Bank details: “Kazakh Scientific Research Institute of Agriculture and Plant growing”, BIN 071040011961, IBAN KZ056010311000042915 (KZT), IBAN KZ336010311000042993 (USD), KZ956010311000231221 (RUB) JSC “Halyk Bank of Kazakhstan”, БИК HSBKKZKX, КБЕ 17
Guidelines for paper preparing:
Typing in the editor Word (format doc, RTF), font Times New Roman, 14 pt, single line spacing, indentation – 1 cm, margins: top, bottom, left, right – 2,0 cm upper left corner of the report indicated Universal Decimal Classification (UDC) below – the title of the report in bold capital letters, centered on the page. Entitled through an empty string in the center – the surname and initials of the authors in small bold letters. Below in the center with italics – full name of organization, city, country, e-mail address. Text of the reports begins with a red line in the interval, after the name of the institution.
Drawings and graphics should be clear, in black and white (Editor Excel). References given by numbers in square brackets after the main text as a mention.
Before the beginning of the report provides a brief abstract in English (5-7 lines). File of submitted work should be called by the name of the first author, example: Isaev.doc.
TITLE IN CAPITAL
Name(s) of Author(s): Isaev I.I.
Full name of Organization, city, country, e-mail
- Surname ____________________________
- Name ____________________________
- Country ____________________________
- Organization _____________________
- Degree, rank __________________
- Position ____________________________
- Name of the report _____________________
- Section name _____________________
- Form of participation (underline): participation without report; participation with a report; absentee participation
- Hotel booking (underline): Yes, No
- Tel. / Fax ____________________________
- E-mail ____________________________
- Date, signature _____________________
Address of the Organizing Committee
040909, Kazakhstan, Almaty region, Karasay district,
v.Almalybak, Erlepesov st. 1, Tel/fax; +7(727)388-39-25, +7(72771)53-130, 53-057.